UTILITIES AND ENERGY COMPANIES ARE IN A COMPLEX BUSINESS SITUATION, WITH
RECURRENT CRITICALITIES AND NEW CHALLENGES.
A. The economic downturn, together with environmental concerns and the push for sustainable
consumption bring to the attention of the management new complexities and uncertainties.
B. The changing fuel mix and the central role of natural gas and clean power require utilities to
adjust their business models and anticipate future trends in consumption.
C. A more than ever educated customer and changing economic landscape, jointly with the
“smart cities” trend, push the utilities to hold a new role in the society: a leadership role from
an innovation and sustainability point of view.
LCA, through its wide expertise in different European energy markets, has supported several utilities throughout the continent to tackle the main business issues they were facing, both towards the final customer and the internal stakeholders.
A. We have been advising our customers on how to improve performance and profitability to meet
the new and more stringent expectations of evermore demanding customers.
B. LCA has helped its clients in re-engineering the offering portfolio, managing the energy efficiency products and designing new and enhanced Value Proposition to better suits customers needs and desiderata.
C. We are able to support our customers in remodeling and renewing the business model and designing partnering strategy with the final goal of delivering a sustainable and long term growth strategy.
Growth Strategy & Business Model Innovation
- 1Long term trends and Portfolio Strategy
- 2Deal Origination and Due Diligence
- 3Market entry strategy in Energy Efficiency
- 4Value Chain Plays on the Renewables market
- 5Supplier’ s Qualification and Industrial Partnership for Nuclear Supply Chain
- 6ESCO Business Model Innovation
Performance and Profitability Improvement
- 1Smart Grid Modeling for local communities
- 2Post Merger Integration: shaping of a new company after an acquisition
- 3Central function streamlining (finance, HR, etc)
- 4Organization: structuring of new business units
Value Proposition and Go-To Market Strategy
- 1Branding and Customer Experience Design for BtoC
- 2Customer Segmentation and Lifetime Value Analysis
- 3Offering innovation and Smart Energy Solutions (EDM, technology scouting, carbon footprint..)
- 4Multichannel Strategy for Customer Acquisition (door-to-door, web, outbound)
- 5Customer Relationship Management and Loyalty Strategy
LCA constantly runs an Energy Market Observatory to be always up to date with the current trends and movements of the market from a worldwide prospective.
LCA is monitoring five market segments: Infrastructure Business, Renewables, Smart Grids, Multi-Utilities, Energy Services.
Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to receive an abstract of our research